Beyond church services we have a range of churchwide groups for adults.
Groups designed to help people understand God and his Word more include:
We also have a number of Socialising Network Groups including:
- Small Groups - meet in homes for bible study, prayer and fellowship
- Simply Christianity or Introducing God Courses - for those investigating Christianity
- Men's Events
- Women's Events:
- Women's Teaching afternoons
- Gingerbread House Night
- Conferences and Seminars
for more information about any of these activities.
- Shift Ministry - a network ministry for those who are post-high school up to 21 years of age (the first 3 years out of school). It includes bible study groups, social and evangelistic activities and learning about issues facing young adults today.
Shift Bible study groups are on Monday and Tuesday nights.
- Mums & Bubs - a mothers group for all mums with new babies
- Patchworkers - for people who like to sew
- JAC Walking Group - Our middle-aged bushwalkers get together once a month to enjoy God's creation and to build friendships. Trips are planned and cater for most fitness abilities.