Our Saturday Night Service is designed for all ages to engage with God's word. People from all backgrounds, family situations and church experience are welcome to come along. Some people who come along are 'kicking tires' and new to Christian things, others are looking for ways to serve and grow in their faith in God.
- Church starts at 5:30pm and there is usually tea/coffee and finger food afterwards.
- There is a BBQ before hand at 5:00pm. Usually a sausage sandwich. Optional gold coin donation.
- There are about 70 adults on any given Saturday.
- The kids programme is brilliant, with about 40 kids. The kids stay with parents for the first few minutes of church before kicking off their groups . There is also a creche.
- We are deliberately trying to be all ages and stages of life: so that the generations can mix and learn from each other and put into practice the love that Christ commanded his people.